I know she's not feeling the same way...No she will never feel the same way. It's my fault anyway. Although knowing this information, strangely enough I always come back for more. This is going no where. I'm running around in circles. I'm not even a close friend......This is only an infatuation and I know it.... I know it too dam well. But still. I hate this feeling!!! This is just plain ludicrous. Haha and I bet some of you know all too well who I'm talking about haha. This plague is unhealthy.
Do I scare you that much?
apparently so.....
Can't we even be friends.......
(haha i just realize writing this isn't helping but I still need to get it out)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go for what you want! =) Life has no room for regrets! Be Bold and win her over!
Post a Comment