Thursday, March 26, 2009

Out of Sync WIth the Cosmos

The Universe is HUGE! Being random but yar it is! But imagine how much bigger a galaxy is! Now lets take it down to scale abit. Ok look at yourself from a third person view and imagine yourself standing alone, solitarly looking into the vast cosmos. Now thats you. Thats how small you are! Or taking it to a personal perspective, I am. So what are the chances of you finding that special one or that soul mate of yours. Is there even a soul mate out there for everyone? I used to believe so. NO , i'm not saying that I don't believe in that anymore. I'm just saying you can't find a soul per se, however you can make the one you are with right now "the one". You know what I mean? Probably not.... I mean you can choose who you want to be with right? At least 50% of the time. You, yourself will make it happen, of course with some divine intervention but yar you make it happen. What I'm trying to say is that if you like somebody please go and do something! Don't idol! You won't know when the chance will fly by! Of course it will not go as plan all the time , but that makes life so much more interesting! So don't be afraid to go out on a limb to go say hi! Life is journey , so why not make it an exciting one!
Ginkies I should practice what I preach.

No comments: