FREAKING NARNIA! I'M SO GONNA CHANGE MY PRIVATE DRIVING INSTRUCTOR! HIS SUCH A BITCH!
Hey dude its only my second lesson what the hell do you want from me! I'm sorry if I stalled the car like 186481789464684146 times but give me a break dammit. And wtf do I have to pass my FTT first? Its not a freaking prerequisite to drive dammit! Ok maybe I'm a little slow bu ain't teachers suppose to be patient? I think you need to go for some training course or something! Bloody old fart. Hahah I'm glad I accidentally braked hard just now haha, he was almost flung out of his. Unfortunately for me, he had his seat belt on. Ok thats a bit harsh, i apologize but it was bloody funny in a sadistic kind of way. Kind of like locking somedbody out of the room in left for dead when the zombies are coming ahahahahahaha. Anyway today's the last day your gonna earn money from me dutchebag.
Anyway went to SMU today to deposite my documents and the box was like freaking full! I had to squeeze my gigantic envelope in....kinky=) No choice I guess:/ Now lets hope for the best....
Oh yar and car boot sale was super fun!!!! And super hot! Literally! But still so cool(ironic)! Didn't go for the second day though but the rest of the peeps earned quite alot! Kudos dudes!
Had family dinner on sunday cause it was MAMA's birthday! Almost Everybody was there. But it was great catching with the aunties and uncles. Crazy bunch of adults haha but they're fun. The cousins were....the cousins, haha great as usual =P No complains there! Meeting the 2 jies for lunch tmr too!
And clubbing is on wednesday! I say again BOKY PIG YOU BETTER COME AH! YOU GOT NO EXCUSE ALREADY!
oh and my new dog has nuemonia, poor char chart.
Cya Later Alligators!

No comments:
Post a Comment