
Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
I'm not MOVING, I'm not MOVING!
Such a nice song huh.
Sorry for the long hiatus, was kinda lazy to update and stuff and The A Levels are around the corner so yar gotta mug hard. Mug..mug..mug...mug....zzzzzzz. @.@. Haha anyways goodluck people! Only 6 weeks to the big day and 9 weeks to the end of it all, so hang tight, grip hard and bite the bullet for our liberation is near at hand! OH and remember to say what you need to say to the people who matter! You might not see them as often as before =(
Till the next time, peace out and rock on!
oh oh and watch ma ma mia if you haven't, it will knock your socks off!

No comments:
Post a Comment