Greeting fellow humans! Rest assured my blog is not dead; its heart is still beating. Its just that I'm kinda lazy and school has been rather crazy as of late.
Sports day was fun! Ok besides the utter waste of 1 hours waiting for things to settle and stuff it was quite good. Wha but some idiot bugger who had his face smashed by a meteorite was such a MF. Pushing somebody to the ground and trying to snatch his ball away from him(sounds so wrong) is not fair play you moron! Further more (wha lao sound so essayish) smashing into a girl without apologizing and laughing about it, is just plain ungentlemanly to say the least.....the bloody idiot must have an IQ equal to my shoe size. Ah Ng didn't come today as well......hmm i wonder why?
Lately I'm feeling like I'm alive but I'm not living, like I'm here but I'm not present, like I'm surrounded but I'm alone. Maybe I'm too sensitive......I just don't know. I bet everyone feels like that some point or another. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much!
Anyways gotta go do lit stuff now! Till our next encounter, stay cool and funky!
Food for thought: Are we created for a reason or for a reason created us hmmm
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment