Today I'm going to say bye bye to my hair!!!! Having second thoughts now...... But if not now, it will be soon! So not much diff, but I will have to spend the next 3 days in church bald!!!! FTW!!! Hiaz Monday seems so close now.... NS. My current mantra? :" YOU GO IN A BOY, AND COME OUT A MAN!" hahaha hopefully!
Anyways haven't blog about last weeks party event! Kinda lazy to do it now but hopefully I'll do it soon before I go in. Oh and for the past week or so, I have been blasting zombies like nobody's business in LEFT 4 DEAD! I'm telling you its freakishly fun hahahahaha! Those who haven't tried should! But do it with friends please! Its not funny when your shouting at a blank wall for someone to save you.... actually...it kinda is ......so hahahahahahah. Oh and the names that they give us in LEFT 4 DEAD in the lan shop were hilarious! Go play and you'll know! Don't wanna spoil the fun for ya!
Just played this evening or yesterday evening with Sly, dre and LuLu. It was Sly and LuLu's first time!! Dam funny! They got hooked now. Had dinner at parkway too, ate and gossiped hur hur.... what's new....everything! Narnia , basket never keep me updated! haha and LuLu was dam funny can! Thought he had something but it was actually tonight and narnia, didn't call us! We had to call him! Hahaha wha good! EH I WARNED YOU ALREADY I'M GOING TO STEAL YOUR SOCKS! See you on monday man hur hur hur heek...opps heee.
OK cya party people will update soon enough!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment